WALK – EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF AMERSHAM OLD TOWN
October 15 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pmFree – £11.00
A fascinating walk, led by a guide, around old Amersham. Discover the historic buildings and the interesting stories of the people who lived in and shaped the town in the past.
- Early history of Amersham
- Local patronage and its influence
- Parish church and its rectors
- Brewery and the maltings
- Town Mill and the Charter Fair
- 17th century & Victorian almshouses
1½ to 2 hours.
Pre-booking is recommended.
Plan Your Visit
49 High Street
We open Wednesdays to Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays, 12noon until 4:30pm.
“Enjoyed our visit to this wonderful interactive museum where you are positively encouraged to touch things!”
Staying In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest news & events