Amersham Museum 200 Club
In accordance with Gambling Commission rules, we have introduced a Small Society Lottery to be known as the “Amersham Museum 200 Club.”
Our aim is to generate at least £3,000* towards the museum’s annual running cost of about £75,000, hopefully more!
*Requires approximately 100 members, with 200, we would generate close to £6,000.
How it will work
- There will be a prize draw once a month
- And, up to four additional bonus draws (dependent on funds) each year
- Each number is allocated for twelve months, or continuously by standing order
- Payments can be made annually in advance or monthly by standing order
- The cost of each number is £60 annually, (alternatively £5 per calendar month by Standing Order)
- 50% of the draws profit will be returned as cash prizes
- Winners will be notified by email (if registered), and on the museum’s newsletter, notice board and website
- Draws will be made in the presence of the organiser or appointed deputy in the company of two other volunteers
If you would like to participate, please download and print the form from the museum website by clicking on this link.
This completed form should be sent to: Amersham Museum 200 Club, 49 High Street, Amersham HP7 0DP
“Enjoyed our visit to this wonderful interactive museum where you are positively encouraged to touch things!”
Staying In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest news & events