The museum welcomes pre-arranged visits by groups outside normal museum opening hours, during the day or in the evening. An introductory talk, either before the visit or when you arrive at the museum, can usually be arranged if requested.
We can also arrange a guided walk as part of your visit to the museum. Choose either:
- Walks around the old town looking at the historic buildings and hearing about people who lived there, there are two versions, one looking at EARLY DEVELOPMENT and the other LATER EXPANSION
- A Tudor walk, with a guide in costume, following in the footsteps of the Lollards who were burnt at the stake for their beliefs, including the right to read an English translation of the Bible
- A walk around Amersham-on-the-Hill or Chesham Bois, focused on the Arts & Crafts buildings of J H Kennard
Click on this link for our Old Town and Tudor walk details.
The costs are:
- £7 per person for a pre-arranged museum visit with a minimum charge of £70, or
- £7 per person for a walk with a minimum charge of £70, or
- £10 per person for a combined museum visit and walk with a minimum charge of £100
Contact email@example.com for more information or complete the form below.
“Enjoyed our visit to this wonderful interactive museum where you are positively encouraged to touch things!”
Staying In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest news & events