The museum welcomes pre-arranged visits by groups outside normal museum opening hours, during the day or in the evening. An introductory talk, either before the visit or when you arrive at the museum, can usually be arranged if requested.
We can also arrange a guided walk as part of your visit to the museum. Choose either:
- A walk around the old town looking at the historic buildings and hearing about people who lived there, or
- A Tudor walk, with a guide in costume, following in the footsteps of the Lollards who were burnt at the stake for their beliefs, including the right to read an English translation of the Bible.
The costs are:
- £5 per person for a pre-arranged museum visit with a minimum charge of £50, or
- £5 per person for a walk with a minimum charge of £50, or
- £8 per person for a combined museum visit and walk with a minimum charge of £80
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or complete the form below.
Plan Your Visit
49 High Street
In December the museum is only open on Saturday 7th, Sunday 8th, Saturday 14th, Sunday 15th December, 12 noon to 4.30pm. We are then closed until February 2020. We are open for special events and groups throughout the year.
“Enjoyed our visit to this wonderful interactive museum where you are positively encouraged to touch things!”
Staying In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest news & events