Terms and Conditions
Please read through our online shop terms and conditions carefully. You will be required to accept these terms and conditions in order to complete your order on www.amershammuseum.org. If you do place an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below:
- All orders are placed through the website and payment is taken when the order is received. You can pay either by credit or debit card. It is your responsibility to ensure that you correctly enter your details on the website.
- If one of our products is unavailable we will contact you to arrange a refund or alternative delivery date. Otherwise orders will be processed and shipped within 2 workings days. We will send out your order by Royal Mail standard second class post. There may be local duty and/or taxes payable on goods delivered outside the UK. Amersham Museum is not responsible for paying these charges.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time prior to delivery and up to 14 working days after receiving the goods, starting on the day after you receive the goods. If you wish to cancel your order during the 14 day period please notify us by email at [email protected], or by calling us on 01494 723700. If you have already received your order, you must return the goods at your own cost, to the address below, within 14 working days of the cancellation date. Goods must be returned at your own cost and we would recommend that you return the goods by recorded delivery. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If your order is damaged in transit or faulty, please write to us at [email protected] or call 01494 723700 within 14 working days of receipt, and we will arrange a return and a replacement or a refund. We will ask you to return the item to the museum.
- Any refunds granted will be credited to the debit or credit Card used at the time of order processing. Once we receive the item(s), we will issue a refund or replacement(s), whichever is requested and depending upon availability. A refund will be issued for postage paid only when the item is found to be faulty or incorrectly supplied from the original order.
- If you have a complaint we will try to deal with it as effectively as possible. Please email [email protected] or call 01494 723700. We are a limited team (with only one part-time member of staff) but we will aim to acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and resolve it as quickly as possible thereafter.
If you have any further questions please email [email protected] or call 01494 723700 and we will endeavour to help you. Thank you.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Please bring your ticket confirmation with you – on a phone or another device is fine.
- You must arrive during your allotted time slot. If you arrive at another time you may be turned away.
- If you’re feeling unwell or displaying any of the symptoms of Coronavirus please do not visit the museum.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you have a problem with your booking please contact the museum and we will endeavour to help you.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, booked into the same slot as them, at all times.
- Amersham Museum reserves the right to cancel any event/close the museum due to unforeseen circumstances, in which case tickets and any administration fees will be refunded.
- With the exception of guide/assistance dogs, we regret that pets are not permitted anywhere in the museum.
- Visitors must follow the health and safety guidelines, put in place to keep museum visitors, staff and volunteers safe.
- Visitors must keep personal belongings with them at all times. We accept no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to any personal items.
- We accept responsibility for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Other than this, we shall not be responsible for any type of loss or damage which you may suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of purchasing tickets from us or visiting the museum.
Plan Your Visit
49 High Street
We open Wednesdays to Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays, 12noon until 4:30pm.
“Enjoyed our visit to this wonderful interactive museum where you are positively encouraged to touch things!”
Staying In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest news & events