WALK – EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF AMERSHAM OLD TOWN
May 29 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A fascinating walk, led by a guide, around old Amersham. Discover the historic buildings and the interesting stories of the people who lived in and shaped the town in the past.
- Early history of Amersham
- Local patronage and its influence
- Parish church and its rectors
- Brewery and the maltings
- Town Mill and the Charter Fair
- 17th century & Victorian almshouses
1½ to 2 hours.
This walk is part of the 2022 Chilterns Walking Festival. Please book by clicking on this link to their website.
“Enjoyed our visit to this wonderful interactive museum where you are positively encouraged to touch things!”
Staying In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest news & events