WALK – EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF AMERSHAM OLD TOWN
October 30 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pmFree – $9
A fascinating walk, led by a guide, around old Amersham. Discover the historic buildings and the interesting stories of the people who lived in and shaped the town in the past.
- Early history of Amersham
- Local patronage and its influence
- Parish church and its rectors
- Brewery and the maltings
- Town Mill and the Charter Fair
- 17th century & Victorian almshouses
1½ to 2 hours.
Pre-booking is recommended.
“Enjoyed our visit to this wonderful interactive museum where you are positively encouraged to touch things!”
Staying In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest news & events