No.18 (Flint Cottage)
This was the Brewmaster’s house, close enough to the brewery opposite to be able to supervise the brewing process. It is a listed building grade II, covered in flints and with an attractive traceried fanlight.
Nos. 20 (White House)
A three storey house painted white with a slate roof which is a listed building grade II. It was altered in the early 19th century and in the 1870s one of the Wellers (Edward) lived here. By 1903 it was occupied by Major Willam Henry, late of the Black Watch. The yard of the ‘White House’ was the brewery carpenters’ yard.
Nos. 22 (Valentine Cottage), 24 (Ingham Cottage) & 26 (Walled Cottage)